Wednesday, April 8, 2015

I am getting ready to do my first book signing at the yearly research symposium put on by Azusa Pacific University where I graduated with a DNP in 2013. They very kindly asked me to talk about the CARES Tool and share how it was developed and what is happening with it, all in 30 minutes. For me that will be a challenge. I look forward to seeing the faculty again, and I love being around the students with all of their energy. I am just trying to get organized and deciding what to emphasize during my talk. This is usually a lost cause as I just go off into some  tangent no matter how I plan.

I am making cover submissions to my publisher for my next book Resilient Hearts. I am really hoping it will help bring a better understanding of what goes on with a Palliative Care Team. I am proud of the results and can't wait for others to read it.

So my writing has slowed down and I am trying to adjust. I need to focus on keeping my web site current and doing some research for a possible third book. I hope any one reading this is doing well and I look forward to sharing more thoughts with you.

Take Care

No comments:

Post a Comment